Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Beginning of Our G-Scale Train Blog





Hello all of you out there in Internet Land.

We are located in the Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada.

Bob and I have been busy collecting items for our G-Scale Train layout.

Originally, I had been posting about the odd thing in my other blog http://www.fishinthec.blogspot.com/ but have no decided I would create a new blog spot strickly for the G-Scale Adventures since there is so much to post.

Over the new week, I'll try and repost the older messages and then continue from there.

We're just Newbies to G-Scale - so hope you enjoy our adventures in our new found hobby!

Bob originally wanted to start collecting European G-Scale, but they can get expensive and when we moved into our current house in 2008, I talked him into collecting CN trains as we live close to a CN track and watch the trains go by daily. We want to copy what we see go by. We saved up for our first CN locomotive and some train cars and track. This year we started to dig out our layout in the backyard. As I said, we are newbies, so it is taking some time, but we think it will be well worth it.

Remember to add us to your following list so you can watch us progress. Who knows, maybe one day we'll have a web cam. lol

Mary & Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment