Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to Winona Garden Railway to Play - 11-20-2010




After running around in the morning to get winter tires installed on my car and to order some wine for Christmas - Yum Yum - we headed off to Winona Garden Railway as Bob needed to pick up a piece of track to complete our layout and of course to run his locomotive on the nice big layout they have there.

While Bob was "playing" I was able to take some photos and videos.




www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com



www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com


www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com


I love being able to take photos of items in John's layout.


www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com




www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com



www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

This house was one of my fav's to take a photo of.  Looks old and abandonned.  Maybe haunted?  :o)    I can't wait until we start adding buildings to our layout at home.

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

These two photos were my best of the day !!!   


www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

Almost realistic, don't you think????

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

www.gscaletrain.blogspot.com

Here are a bunch of video's I took and mashed together in one video file.   Enjoy the ride!!!  CHOOO CHOOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment